TOPA Architecture is seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 2-5 years of experience in the related field. The individual will be a part of a design team and operate under the supervision of the Principal Architect and the Project Manager. Tasks will be assigned through the respective supervisors and require knowledge of construction and permit documents, architectural planning, drafting, detailing, and building materials. A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, or equivalent experience, is required. NCARB Certification or Architectural licensing is not required.
With direction from Project Manager, the Architectural Designer II shall:
- Provide solid written, oral, and graphic communication.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Foster relationships with outside vendors, consultants, and clients.
- Survey existing buildings and draw existing conditions.
- Produce work drawings and details.
- Develop a general knowledge of construction techniques and methods.
- Develop written and oral communications with the project team.
- Develop knowledge of and support for the project managers with construction administration.
- Develop an understanding of structural, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing systems.
- General knowledge of building and accessibility codes.
This is a Full-Time Position
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- MS Office
- Adobe creative cloud
- Organizational Skills that promote efficiency and time management
- Communication Skills that allow for clarification and the presentation of new ideas
- Willingness to learn and grow with a good attitude
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation Time / Sick Leave
1150 N. First St.
San Jose, CA 95112
Contact for more info »